View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 04:51   Link #75
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
Dude, I did some crazy stupid stuff when I was 13-14 over a girl. Even stupider when I was 16. My high school girlfriend was cheating on me with some 22 year old. You have no idea how torturing that was. When you're a teenager in a relationship, you literally get nearly drunk with rage when people tell you it won't last and that you're young. I found out she was cheating and I almost entirely lost control of myself, drove my mom's SUV into a public park, broke some of my stuff. Going through a traumatic situation like that when you're a teenager, fresh into hormones and not adult enough to understand how to react. It's pretty scary.
you have a point. people cope with stress quite differently. i lost 3 family members when i was a teenager, i've always felt like the odd man out in my own family, i developed depression at a very early age. i was an angry kid and i usually lashed out on people when i felt frustrated. but you know what? i didn't kill anyone. if there was anyone that i hated and hurt the most, it was myself. i hated how things turned out but i mostly blamed myself for my own suffering, not other people. most kids who go through depression don't really blame others, rather they question their own worth. they ask questions like: why is this happening to me? am i a bad person? why can't people understand and love me? i can understand what obito did at that very moment, but i can't understand why he never saw the insanity of it all even when he reached maturity. when you grow older you tend to see things in a different light. you tend to recognize the mistakes you've made. some of the things you did when you were young even seems silly to you now. i wonder if he ever had second thoughts or felt that what he was doing is wrong.