Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-29, 11:25   Link #874
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
As I said, I'm not sure either... But, eh, at least Shioon hasn't gotten his ass kicked again... Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I find it funny that some still speculate that a single punch could heal a scattered ki-centre and restore all the pieces magically like it's some sort of puzzle. It would simply inflict more damage like the original 9AD punch did...
They probably think that this is Avatar: The Last Airbender (the cartoon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
This development seems great. Jinie's not around for Shioon to depend on and this will finally move things forward. This encounter with S.U.C will allow Shioon and us readers to be more informed by the activities of this powerful uprising group by the one who saves him (Sera most likely)

I foresee that this will be an important point in Shioon's decision to finally accept who he is and he seems to hate it when people misuse 9AD'S name and with his arch nemesis the bully using it (trollface.jpg), there will be no reason to hesitate anymore.
I hope so; he may have been thinking that the whole Sera/Yoo Ji-gun was an isolated event and that he'd be only minimally involved with the Murim from now on, but...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote