View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 19:08   Link #111
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
And as a result keeps the plot interesting. I can't imagine being so into Toradora if it had the same pacing as Index.

The problem is that Ryuuji has no interest in her other than a) as a friend and b) her physical attractiveness.

He cares a lot more about Minorin and Taiga, and even then, the last few episodes have shown that his priority is Taiga over everyone else.

An AmixRyuuj relationship would be nice, but I fail to see how it would even begin in the first place. They click well, but there's still next to nothing of actual plot value there.

Wow. It still amazes me how people only ever read into a story what they want to read into it.

Heh. "People only see what they want to... and the fog only thickens."

He semi-blushed because he was embarrassed about attempting to one-up Taiga's dad.
hey...there's nothing wrong with different interpretations. The comment about people only seeing what they want to made me laugh though.

As for him having no interest in her...what's to say he won't develop one? it's only been 14 episodes, and it's been focused on other characters. If the anime starts focusing more on ami...like they did in this episode, and if ami stops being "too subtle" (probably just too subtle for ryuu), then they have a chance. I think they fit together perfectly fine...They can definitely pull it off with the amount of episodes slated for this anime (if they wanted to). I just love that she's changed so much, originally i preferred ryuu X taiga...but now i feel ryuu X ami is much better