View Single Post
Old 2012-02-27, 09:19   Link #1235
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
This fantasy is better
Spoiler for NOVEL ARTWORK, not so much spoilers, heavy nsfw:
I don't believe they changed it like that. Usually it's the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I disagree. You don't have to be an asshole to be a harem king. Issei will prove it in the future... I hope. And so will Rito.
Yes... and Rito.

Quote:
Naaah if you make a Harem you want to be the first and last, not some #2-#X.
That way Haremetes will stay loyal and won't go NTR ^^.
You sir, deserve a cookie. But I can't give you another one yet, lol.

Quote:
I see potential to build a harem. It's a romance-fantasy story, so he will build a harem. His dream is being a Harem King.
So he has a harem (In creation that is)
Still Raiser goes for quantity while Ise is going for quality. Thats my opinion.
Another cookie! Quality over quantity, always! Just look at how much more detail Issei's harem is animated than Raiser's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
But all of his training will prove useless if he can't man up to punch a girl in the face if he really needs to, let alone 15 of them.

From what I understand of the Rating Game he's about to participate in, it's either him or them and if he can't win against even one girl, he'd put Rias to shame and seriously disappoint her. She expects him to fight and win, not get his ass handed to him by a bunch of pretty girls.
He doesn't need to punch them, just disable. Or maybe he'll win some of them over and they'll fight for him? We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Unfortunately, there are still several limitations in this forum for your second suggestion
Like the members, I know.