View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 13:12   Link #158
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
I too have a confession to make. I'm actually not all that eager to play this first - all my anticipation is actually for *gasp* Lovely x Cation 2.

(Because I'm still a huge dork for dating sims; that, and I love taking the piss out of it)

Regarding interesting objectives, I imagine something along the lines of "protect these buildings" or "defend these NPCs", I guess. That bit you mentioned in Aterial was the very first battle you encounter, if I recall.

It'd be interesting if some objectives were economical in nature, like say "sustain this city's capital income!" for story-related reasons, or something. Wars aren't won with just military might after all - but this depends largely on the story, and the sample of the story from the trial was pretty straightforward...
Hmm. I think i know someone whose waiting for it too hahaha. Nothing wrong with dating sims... if only they where as easy as Majikoi. I wonder how money and resources come into play. I'm pretty sure angels or devils don't really need money... They should revive the kamidori shop! Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
A true man dates girls while conquering countries left and right!

Good point on the econ objectives. Would be cute if special tactics can be employed during your conquest as well (ie: set up ambush, release water from a dam to flood the low grounds)
Indeed! And doing that usually leads you to a dead end. Or a route you'll never finish! Cause your surrounded on by all sides!

Wouldn't it mean the characters would need certain stats in order to make the side objectives achievable? Now i'm thinking about sengoku rance and assassinating people; pretty sure there are better examples though. Oh the horror! Too many decisions! I'll just go find my 8bit mecha eroge game and play that!