View Single Post
Old 2004-04-23, 07:34   Link #56
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_luver
may i ask a question to those who have finished middle school (grade 8 in particular, im in grade 8); what were your average grades? cuz im only getting like a 91% average and was wondering if that was normal, i feel that its low (in the us, thats only an A right?). yes im a nerd, hey i blame being in a gifted class . nerds can play sports too btw, my gym teacher recommended that i join the girl's basketball and soccer teams. im not gonna join though, because the other people eho will probably join tick me off.

and you can still have fun while focusing on your studies. sometimes self-studying also works better than government standard teachers, some teachers here in toronto are really stupid.
8th grade...I was like a 3.6, 3.8 I guess that's A- or something, guy taking whatever hard classes they had at my school. Let's just say that you're not average but you are better than average since you're getting good grades and taking hard classes. Disclosure: I'm not down talking everyone who does good and are taking the "standard" courses IMO. Everyone has their skill in something. What you may lack in logic you may make up in practicality or like Einstein you're too advanced to comprehend the "simple stuff". So hope I'm not insulting anyone. Playing sports is good. You should at least show up to the try-outs to see if they tick you off before you give it the big thumbs down
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote