View Single Post
Old 2010-09-18, 00:14   Link #59
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Haha thanks Chaos-chan. Glad to see you back

Third page! . Well, I really like claymore so I did a signature of the lovely galatea . I came up with some new effects accidentally by messing around . Basically, I smudged the render, duplicated the layer a couple of times, set one to dodge behind the main render for lighting, and set the other to color. It made the center gray/black and white and made it look like the color was taking over the forest. I changed the color with some gradient maps though, cause I wanted to go for a red/orange light, kinda like a sunset. Might use the burn tool for the edges, for last finishing touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Alright...so I was supposed to do a Halo sig, but I was listening some kpop and got a melancholic mood from it, and then BAM, I was inspired to do the non anime sigs I've put on hiatus . Her name is 杨幂, and she is a chinese actress. This sig is part of a set. The other one will be 胡歌. I'll have to do that one next week . Well, this was my first non anime sig, excluding Chaos'. I tried using light textures and fractals for effects. I wanted to keep the sig simple, because I didn't want to distract the focus at all. But I also wanted it to look good. Color adjustments took me at least 3 hours to do and it was just a b****. Anyways, I'm 90% pleased with the outcome; it could've been better. The light texture could've been more visible, but due to the practically white bg, it became less visible. I couldn't do anything except make the bg darker, which I didn't want to do. This is when having PS, which probably has a few more abilities/layer modes to use can help . 歌幂天道! 狸猫王道! Don't worry if you don't know what I'm talking about .

Wow Renn-Kun you're really good, I love em!
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote