View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 10:44   Link #336
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
how bout kamito?......if its another yuki kaji this time im gonna faint =.=
I have to agree. Although he's good, it's becoming uneasy to see him all the time in animes nowadays. I'd be happy though if Kamito is voiced by Yuiichi Nakamura. It'd be funny as to see Kamito toying with girls with Gai's voice. Whoever voices Kamito, however, his voice should be fairly manly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I don't know about anime. Is it popular enough in Japan? And for godsake's please not another Kugimiya Rie if they have to pick.

It's still only 6 volumes though.
It sure is popular enough to get it's own manga, and from my own experience, if a light novel gets a manga--it's highly probable that it's gonna get it's own anime. If it does become an anime, it will have enough material to cover two cour. But if I were the producers, I'd just adapt the first three volumes. The end of volume three, where they defeated Ellis' adopted sister and were admitted to the official tournaments was a good point to end the series with minimal financial risk yet leave space for future material. But should they decide to have a gecko ending, I'd just fly to Japan and murder the producers.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote