View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 22:26   Link #103
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

I must say i'm pretty impressed with Flit and his strategy , i think its the first time i'm impressed with 2nd gen Flit.

For a long time now, i have refrained from talking about the plot cause we don't have the full picture of Ezelcant's plan. Even though i don't know the full extent of this 'back-up' plan of his , i figured i must still let some steam out. It seems to be implied that sending troops down to earth isn't some 'back-up plan', and it seems really ridiculous to have the it exist. It's as if it was some lousy excuse for them failing the operation, and if it really was Ezelcant's intention from the start it seems really ridiculous to sacrifice so many troops for the sake of sending a couple of people/MS down to earth .

I don't believe that by now Ezelcant wouldn't already have moles/MS down on earth, in fact i believe if he wanted he could have done so a long time ago. I wonder what's this great plan of his that is taking so freaking long, after so many years have past(during the time skips) i can't believe that nothing significant has been achieved. While i understand that the director wants to protray the 3 generations story line, i would be very disappointed if the reason nothing much happened during the time skip was just a plot device to keep the 3 gen story line going.

And wow, after so long the colony destroyer finally makes it appearance again. I wonder where the hell they were when they were needed. 'Plot' hole ? Still, looking at this episode as a stand alone episode, i voted 10. Though to think about it , i was supposed to vote a 9. But whatever.
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote