Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 23:51   Link #1435
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Hmm, I didn't pick up on that hints at all so I think it's safe to say that all of us who haven't been able to read the novels/detailed spoilers from there didn't see it. I'm still curious why Fushima has both fire and sword powers which makes me wonder if he's completely "betrayed" Homra or not.

In any case, I forget who pointed it out but wow, the school area does have a really green tint to it. I'm kind of hoping that the student council president (who is essentially the only student besides Kukuri to have gotten enough screentime to be memorable) turns out to be the green king, although that would open up some plot holes since no one has even mentioned the green king since Kuro's explanation of the kings. Also really hoping that they touch more on how they got away from the zepplin, I like the theory from a few posts back that Shiro's sword saved them but they skirt the issue so casually that I wonder if they'll bring it up again (and if the shots of him with the sword in the preview are a troll or not ).
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote