View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 13:02   Link #3281
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ Yeah, but then we should ban people from creating too sentient AI. Trying to accept AI as human is as troublesome as trying to accept a clone as being equal to the original. It's difficult. I want to point out that having something like AI that can be copy and backed up to have equal right as we are is really a difficult thing to accept. I don't want such a thing to happen.

What if I made AI that can do all the jobs you can do and replace them as workforce instead of you?

What if an AI is almost immortal, can create many back ups and copies of itself, having far superior computational than human want to have the same right as human (or more)?

What if Higa decided to be a huge dick and made 100 copies of Kirito as Flunctlight then release them on the real world. What would those copies do (I can't see anyone besides Kayaba and Kirito to be able to accept them being the copy, now I just add 100 of them)? How would Kirito act? Would he still accept all of his copies as being himself?

Souls? I wonder how many people really believe about that. I'm a Buddhist and I believe in reincarnation and souls. My own opinion is that those Flunctlight are equal to human souls, but I don't categorize human souls as humans. The afterlife in SAO is questionable too.

IMHO The Matrix is the prove that humans are retards for creating too sentient AIs. I don't blame them about abusing tools, but sentient beings aren't gonna sit around like that, but it's not like the human is in the wrong either.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote