View Single Post
Old 2008-02-22, 20:12   Link #1138
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

Thanks for the info

But that'll mess up my plans a bit... I wanted a backdrop for the Kanon figures as they come out, and hoped to put the posters side-by-side in the same hanger if both sides had been vertical. I already have Ayu, and Makoto is to come next month *knock wood*.

I'm waiting for the hangers now to do this with the Elfen Lied double-sided posters (from the July 2005 issue). I bought two issues of that one too But they're both vertical, one of Lucy and the other side's of Nana. My figures of them should come next week and I can display them in front of their posters

But if one side of the Kanon poster is horizontal I can't very well put them in the same hanger, hmm...

Oh well! I can have two separate posters this way I guess! (Running out of wall space though ) Thanks a lot, now I can measure and order some more hangers!

BTW, if you're ordering Newtypes, I understand that the December issue had articles on Kanon, Air, and Air the Movie, so there might be some juicy pics in it as well Haven't gotten mine yet, so I dunno...

(In case some don't know wth I'm talking about, these are plastic strips with splits in them that you can slide the poster into. Hopefully they'll also come with a bottom piece as well, as my older ones have.)

Last edited by Ahasuerus; 2008-02-22 at 20:14. Reason: clarification
Ahasuerus is offline   Reply With Quote