View Single Post
Old 2008-11-03, 01:11   Link #1041
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
- To get a list of the Tales of the Abyss fans on AS.
- To submit/add fanarts/images/screenshots/artworks/funny pictures. So every members could go there and see all the pictures easily.
- To talk about the pictures and how awesome are some characters, without spamming this thread with idiotic (but funny) messages since funny spams are not really allowed in this thread.
Have you created that group yet Miss Narona?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Which is why this anime really needs a subforum, a thread to discuss the adaptation and whether the transition was carried out well, or how scenes changed, and gives people who have played the game more room to to discuss freely without spoiling the people who haven't played the game. The discussion would not fit into the game thread as it would pertain to the anime as well. Tales of the Abyss has a lot more potential for interesting discussions on the plot as well as each of the party characters as they undergo quite a bit of development throughout the course of the story. More so then Kannagi in my opinion.

I loved how they went into the contamination sidequest with Jade's spear. I was hoping they would keep that in.

Yay another Natalia fan! To be fair though, Tear's voice was not that bad in english, the acting was good, just that her voice sounded a bit too old, especially considering she is like the youngest next to Anise.
I'm being hopeful for a future subforum because of your reasons. It's too hard trying to discuss EVERYTHING in this thread alone. There's just so much to talk about. Right now, I'm already really happy that ToA sub releases are very fast in comparison to a lot of animes (except for Gundam 00 Season 2 of course )

I did not expect that sidequest at all in this episode! It was a pleasant surprise. Now, if only they include all those melon skits... *gets shot*

The older voice is my main reason for disliking the English VA. I must admit she does a pretty good job in the acting department. Same with Anise's VA. I just didn't like the voice themselves. Guy's English VA is love though. This episode really flesh out Natalia's character. I am very happy for that. And a flashback too!
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote