View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 18:59   Link #405
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

34: "People die when they are killed."

I am hoping for interesting story material. Factions and whatnots that can be played. The Rozen Maidens have a possible five now, but no lock-ins as of yet. Higurashi is the same, five possbile, but no lock-ins. They are joined by Umineko with five possibles. I also hope for Rena...because what fun is a "take home" list you can't use if there is no Rena around? Also the last Higurashi episode was definately a Rena moe overload episode.

KyoAni gains a new faction with K-On with two lock-ins and four possibles. Clannad could take most with eight characters (Kyou, Tomoyo, Nagisa, Kotomi, Fuuko, Mie, Ushio, and Ryou.), though Saki has just as high a number as well. Kanon has a chance of a return, as does AIR (Misuzu) and Full Metal Panic (Tessa), bringing the possible KyoAni factions to seven (Haruhi, Lucky Star, Full Metal Panic!, and K-On! for non-Key, and AIR, Kanon, and Clannad for Key). The maximum number of KyoAni girls (which is highly unlikely) is 29 girls (8 Clannad, 6 Kanon, 6 K-On!, 4 Haruhi, 3 Lucky Star, 1 AIR, and 1 Full Metal Panic!) with 9 locked-in already. My feeling is that the Kanon girls are almost done. With stiff competition one might get a few in, but more than likely their spots will go to K-On, Clannad, and Lucky Star. Though I do hope for Misuzu and Tessa to get in...if only to give the Empire two flanking border worlds (Mizusu on her own flank and Tessa on the GONZO border). And that I like Tessa.

I did notice something....no Strike Witches. Not even one.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2010-01-11 at 19:23.