Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 00:35   Link #4012
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

Reason for this: It's the most Ostfront-like camouflage. I want to base my future TDs on either the counterattack (Kursk) or Vaterland defense, so I need to save up the other camouflage.
That's the camo I give to German tanks I use on the Common Test, if only because it doesn't look as horrendous as the other camos imho. I mean, it reminds me of a multi-flavored popsicle I had once, totally delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
My beef with the German camouflage schemes, as I was explaining in the in-game chat, is that there is not enough variety. With most of the German tanks, the camouflage was field applied, so you could have 100 variations of the ambush scheme alone. 7 to chose from in the game is not enough.

Endless "I want more, dammit!" Soul
Yes, the German tanks need more camo schemes to choose from. The same can be said for the US line, which doesn't have many to choose from. Both countries have tons of historical camo schemes they can use, and as shown by the Chinese tree having digital camo, WG don't really stick to "historical" designs when it comes to tank camo.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote