View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 10:09   Link #13
BashZeStampeedo

Looks like all of Lawrence's nightmares have come true after all. But it was nice to see that he's still a top-notch merchant all the way to the end. He really outclassed everyone this episode. I just wonder if a rebellion crossed his mind, because they've been foreshadowing one the whole story arc.

The tail scene was cute. Wonder what he was thinking, but it confirms that she's afraid of getting intimate with him (explains why she's always drunk). I think he's done the right thing in avoiding getting closer to her. From what she just said she was going to leave him no matter what. Being less close saves them both a lot of heartache.

Regardless, this episode basically serves as a confirmation to me that Lawrence is finally going to confess his feelings to Horo this time (let's just hope he isn't penniless and half-dead). If Horo realizes that she loves Lawrence (and isn't just falling in love with him) I wonder if she will chase Abe down when betrays them and runs off with the gold/furs?

The meaning of the salt statue is still nicely vague (I guess it implies that she has ready access to a ship?), and I wonder what role the bartender girl plays in all of this. Can't wait to find out

Last edited by BashZeStampeedo; 2009-09-17 at 11:11.