View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 22:24   Link #29
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
So yeah. If an older brother admits to his father that he is playing games where you develop illicit relations with your little sister on his little sister's computer in his little sister's room and probably while his little sister is in there too, a punch would be on the low end of the punishment spectrum.
Yeah. Pretty much.

I find myself in agreement with the father. Anime and games are one thing, but for a young girl to be playing sex games that involve seducing little sisters.

Well, that's just a little creepy, and definitely the kind of thing parents have the right to say no to.

And an older brother playing games like that.... much worse.

Still, you got to admire the big brother instinct he's got going, even if I think the better position would be for him go back to his sister and say that he convinced the father to let her keep her games and anime- but not the R-18 games.

The sister ought to be grateful for even that much considering the opposition the father has to that sort of stuff.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?