View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 12:51   Link #19442
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Heart View Post
And couldn't Shannon really be the murderer ?

After all, it would be more easy to her to commit the murders (thanks to her multiple personalities disorder) and, as Yasu, could be himself interested by the inheritance (as the son of Kinzo and the woman he truly loves).

Yasu could have a STRONG hate for both Natsuhi and Rosa. Rosa has killed his mother and Natsuhi has deprived him from all his right to the inheritance by trying to kill him.

Shannon could also hate Eva for the way she treats her and keeps her away from George (maybe she doesn't really like George but that she sees this as a way to become a real Ushiromiya, to "be someone").

And, most of all, she could hate Kyrie and Rudolph because of their quick marriage which was the reason why Battler was absent one year after their promise.

Because I don't really imagine the parents going along with a "plan" to test Battler. Most of them despise Shannon and Kanon as furnitures.

But yes, I agree that one of the adults could have discovered what she was doing (without Shannon actually knowing of it) and could have decided to go along with it, planning to use it as a way to gain the inhéritance.
This is equally valid, because it's hard to imagine that all of the Ushiromiyas are that good at acting.

But I think that the actual things the Ushiromiyas do are really dumb and cliched (forcing out the servants whenever there's trouble) and it makes more sense if it's planned like a script.

The Fake murder scheme by Shannon also explains the bank accounts better than "Shannon is the culprit".
And the family members are only going along because they are being bribed by Shannon's gold!
And there's also A servant cannot be the culprit!, stated by Van Dine in EP7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStarlight95 View Post
Hmm...I find you guys very interesting to read about, I'm gone one night and come back to all these amazing theories~

Anywho...as for the bomb....I heard about this one. How the epitaph was actually supposed to warn you of the bomb, and that the gold was in a bomb shelter so if you found the gold, the bomb wouldn't kill you.

But where did this theory come up from? And who would've planted it on the island? And WHERE could it possibly be hiding? In the well, or in the chapel?

Sorry, I would think it'd be O_O if it was a bomb...People are also saying Yasu was setting it up. But why would she set it up, if she just wanted a friendly fake-mystery game with Battler?
I personally think Yasu did not plan the bomb herself. I used to think that Kinzo hated his family so much that he had a bomb detonate on one of the family conferences (foreshadowed to in the very first scene of EP1, "I will give you everything you have given me, Beatrice!!!" etc.). Plus he viewed the family as "interest" gained from Beatrice's gold.

Yasu did not know about the bomb: Shannon's goal, for Battler to solve the Epitaph, just happened to be the only way for him to survive when the bomb went off.

That's "meh" though. I don't like coincidences.
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote