View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 15:57   Link #19453
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaisen View Post
This is a little unrelated to the topic at hand, but I think it's kinda cool.

Remember how in Episode 4, Everyone acknowledged the existence of Kinzo? And how GOLDSMITH summoned Yasu's magical friends like Gaap, Ronove, and the Siestas? Well, looks like we finally have an answer to that riddle. And hurray, it's almost exactly the same as my pet favourite theory from Ep. 6, Kanon-is-Kinzo.

Yasu decided, in the fictional world of Episode 4, to claim her place as the Ushiromiya family head once they realized that Kinzo was already dead. She reads Kinzo's will to everyone else, and they accept that Yasu is legitimately Kinzo's heir. She then proceeds to attempt to orchestrate the fake deaths from each Episode, and then gets taken advantage of. In short, Kanon is Shannon is Beatrice is Yasu is Kinzo.

Just by the existence of Gaap, this level of reasoning is possible for Erika Furudo. What do you think, everyone?

Hehe, that fits perfectly with what we were saying before. "Kinzo" was a title given to Shannon/Kanon after revealing that he/she found the gold and became the head. I forgot about that XD

So, Yasu = Shannon = Kanon = Claire = Kinzo = Beatrice = Alternate-reality Lion.

That's another universal truth, then, that is only explicitly mentioned in EP4: Shannon becomes "Kinzo" (the family head) and everyone acknowledges it. Using the gold, she manipulates everyone to do her bidding but is then manipulated herself.

Thanks for bringing up that hint
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote