View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 03:39   Link #182
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ So, the girls' attachment towards Araragi are:

Hitagi: A "unique" way of love [That enforces loyalty to Araragi]
Mayoi: Companionship [Araragi is the only male that can see her]
Kanbaru: Security of friend's relationship [So that she knows that Hitagi is in good hands]
Nadeko: Infatuation bordering to obsession [Unrequited love that keeps on intensifying]
Hanekawa: Escapism [She uses Araragi to escape from her complicated life]
Shinobu: Mutual understanding ["I don't forgive you and vice versa", not quite literal]
Karen and Tsukihi: Proving oneself (?) [Because Araragi doesn't treat them the way they like]

So currently, the relationship tier goes as follows:

Shinobu > Hitagi > Mayoi > Karen and Tsukihi > Kanbaru > Hanekawa > Nadeko.

I think that Shinobu is closest to Araragi than even Hitagi, whom I think Araragi only holds on to because she can kill everyone else if he makes a wrong move. Mayoi is Araragi's greatest confidante, even more so than Karen and Tsukihi, and Koyomi thinks that it is better that way. On the bottom three are Kanbaru, Hanekawa and Nadeko. Kanbaru is only interested to Koyomi because she wants to know who stole her Hitagi, and she often tests Koyomi in handling girls. Hanekawa is friendzoned as Koyomi mentions in Episode 4, and so is Nadeko.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2012-02-01 at 03:49.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote