View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 12:30   Link #193
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ability? I always thought of it as simple reasoning, since she is the only character that was actually thinking before acting, rather than being blinded by emotion or conviction... Black Hanekawa being the exact opposite was the perfect opposite to her usual self. But otherwise, I see what you mean, and agree.

For the first part I considered it a coincidence, but now tend to think of it as either a purposeful ambiguity, like Koyomi's harem-building power, in other words it might actually be an ability/curse or plot-driving coincidence or as you suggest simple reality escapism.
Well, I left it ambiguous intentionally. "Thinking" could be considered a kind of ability, especially if other people don't have it. As you say though, it could also be something a bit more mysterious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
This is not the best thread to talk about it, but your comprehension of Kizu is poor If it was Kizu, at least.
Most of it comes from Black Hanekawa in episode 15 of Bake.

Quote:
Maybe because Araragi kept meeting girls with supernatural problems?
Well, yes? I was implying that the fact that he keeps having these encounters is why she likes to talk to him. At least partially. She's a bit complicated.

Quote:
It doesn't really matter if it was real or not. She was still going to help Araragi's sisters.
It does matter to Karen. Because now she's dying and all. The fact that she was going to help anyway is exactly the problem. That's why she needs to be more aware of her own strength.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote