View Single Post
Old 2005-12-18, 22:53   Link #62
coefficientX
mayo is yummy~(‘∇’)

This is a pretty boring episode to me too. Nina'a father complex is just too bweeeeah. It's not like i dislike Sergay but it is so sad to see someone so cool to fall for a so much older guy. I'm willing to bet that the love for Sergay is because he is the first person ever to treat Nina nice. And Nina is still immature enough to differentiate between a real romance love and admiration/grateful love.

And Shizuru's confess... It's pretty clear that her MIP is Natsuki and she loves Natsuki in a romance way. But how does Natsuki really feel for Shizuru...? WE SHIZNAT FANS NEED TO KNOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbi Sannin
And also...did ANYONE else notice that scene where Arika clutched her chest at the end when Nina was hugging Sergei? Was that heartbeat supposed to be of a jealous kind...a sick kind...or a love kind?
Haha, Arika to love Sergay? Eeeks.... no way!
Since Arinko is connected to Mashiro by a contract, I'm thinking it's either Mikoto's thump or Takumi trying to revive Mashiro (the heart pumping way).

Yeah and i agree the most interesting fact of this episode is whether the bandage on Akira is a breast tape or not. Haha...never ever speculate too much on a preview by Sunrise!