View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 15:42   Link #35721
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

There's an older version of yandere Nanoha in the same series, though I can't remember where to find it now. At any rate, this is one of the better evil doujins that I've seen other than Cyclone's. Nanoha's murder spree was never shown but only implied but as you can see, the facial expression alone is enough to send chills down my back.

EDIT: Ah, there you go. I'm even going to put in the translation just for the heck of it. From right to left,

Nanoha: Nah, how would you like to disappear from this world? Ah, you don't need to worry about the consequences of your death; someone who's very powerful is helping us, so just disappear like a good boy.

Nanoha: Now then, would you like to have your marrow sucked out and replaced with molten steel? Or would you like to experience the feeling of having your body parts evaporated while being alive?

Nanoha: At any rate, let's first use this veeery hot steel rod and plug out that dirty eyeball of yours. I can't wait; so far every one who had gone through this were so happy that they cried...

Male: UGUUUUU!!

Last edited by Craxuan; 2013-01-19 at 16:00.
Craxuan is offline   Reply With Quote