View Single Post
Old 2014-04-15, 11:15   Link #52118
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Shut up wave.

Now the idea of Squall seducing Ichika away from Chifuyu is sticking with me... T^T Begone you ... well-endowed blonde succubus!

Squall: I could almost feel sorry for Chifuyu... if she wasn't your big sister, she would have claimed you long ago for herself.

Ichika: 'Claimed me'? What do you mean?

Squall: *smirks impishly* Oh you know what I mean... *draws little circles on his chest* The way all those young ladies wish you would claim them for your own... *blows gently over his ear, causing him to shudder*

Ichika: But that's... I can't do that!

Squall: ...why not? Your sister didn't castrate you, did she?

Ichika: NO!...but she might as well have...

Squall: *looks down* ... you have GOT to be kidding me - a chastity belt!?

Ichika: T^T

Squall: Do I dare use my IS for this....? Wait, I shouldn't be wanting into his pants, that wasn't the point of all of this!
~*~

Chifuyu: *twirling a key around her finger* Just try to get to my level. *enjoying her coffee*
"Ichika Orimura: Property of Chifuyu Orimura. "
I wouldn't be surprised if I find this label imprinted on Ichika's back.

Anyway the scene made me laugh so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
"Ara, fancy meeting you here, Orimura Ichika-kun."

Ichika blinked as he turned around. That voice was familiar to him even though he only heard it a few times - it belonged to someone who could not be easily forgotten. "Ah, it's you, Meusel-san."

The beautiful blonde gave a slight nod in his direction with a smile. "I'm happy that you remember me."

"No no, there's no way anyone can forget you..." Ichika began, his hand behind his head. He suddenly realized what he had said outloud and held up his hands in front of himself. "I-I didn't mean to -"

The woman held her hand up to her lips and chuckled gently. "It's okay, Orimura-kun. It's quite flattering to hear one such as you would take me as being 'unforgettable'." She gave an emphasis on the last word, making the young man in front of him blush even more. "But if you insist, may I request a dance with you?"

"Ah...! But I don't...dance..."

"Hmm, I just end up teaching you many things when we're together, don't I," she laughed. "I wonder what 'other things' I can 'teach' you," she let her voice lower seductively. "I'm joking, but really, it's not polite for the woman to ask for the dance from the handsome young man." She tilted her body away from him, giving Ichika a full view of her bare shoulders and back.

"Um... Miss Meusel, may I have this dance?" He gave a bow and held his hand up in the Western tradition. She smiled and placed her gloved hand in his.

"You may," she said coyly, leading him onto the dance floor. She placed his left hand on her waist and positioned her in his right. "Now, take a deep breath...now relax... It's just moving in time with your partner...almost like an IS. You just need to pay attention to the rhythm and your partner's movements. Now..." She stepped off lightly and at a slow pace, letting Ichika try to keep pace with her. Luckily, he was an incredibly fast learner despite being so nervous around her. She just smiled gently and continued to go at his pace until he felt more comfortable.

When the song ended, she gave a curtsy as he bowed and latched her arm around his as they both exited the floor to the appreciative awe of the spectators.

"I do think that with more practice, you can be a very good match for me," she told him as she went to the punch table. "What do you think?"

"I do like that you take it slow with me...I can only guess that I'm holding you back from really dancing though."

"It's okay. I like teaching you - your expressions make it worth it."
Imagine the potential of this story. Squall seducing Ichika. But bad luck after because when Chifuyu finds out........
I really need good Chifuyu and Ichika centric stories!
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote