Thread: Jin Kobayashi
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 09:30   Link #212
random_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Mh, i just remember these youtube videos, seeing some Japanese people on the rooftop and burning the SR mangas after readin the ending of the SR manga. I think they were fans once, but not anymore.
hehe yes, after an ending like that, i understand why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Those are too hardcore fans. There are too many of them now adays in Japan and other countries as well.
hmmm i believe that those are hardcore fans of another character, i mean, IF anyone would be interested in Tenma, do you think that there will be so many people around he world that is mad about that crappy ending?

I believe that KJ wanted us to take interest on Tenma, because according to him, she was the star of the series, but we know who is the REAL star...

He ended the series as it was supposed to be, at least for Tenma, because, being realistic, SR it was ALL about Tenma, it was created BECAUSE of Tenma and it ended for Tenma, if KJ makes another SR secuel, he can't eliminate Tenma from the next series, she is too involved in everyone's life!

I believe that IF we are going to see something about SR on the future, it will be in one-shots or maybe he will make an extra volume or an OMAKE in another series or magazine.