View Single Post
Old 2008-07-03, 01:28   Link #16
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
So we are stuck in a lose/lose situation. Either A) Restart the HM arc in 6 months (or a year) and say "now that tale is concluded, lets go back to our regularly scheduled programming"
B) alter the entire story by manufacturing a second kidnapping of inoue that results in a second (quicker?) battle with Grimmjow to return back to the original path.

Personally I prefer B, otherwise people would have watched Bleach for an entire year and randomly interject into another story-line which would throw casual viewers off.
Oh I have no doubt we're going with option A. They have pretty much thrown out that this is a filler arc that will have little to no connection timeline wise with the rest of the series. I mean right after Ichigo won they are suddenly in the real world again. So once they are ready to get back to manga material we'll just jump right back in there.

Chad is the only one who managed to actually kill his opponent. Ichigo and Rukia pushed the opponent beyond their limits and that was that. Ishida's attack just failed to kill off the guy. Impressive how he got past the rest of the characters to collect all the weapons. Still good job since if he could survive Sprenger must mean he's as tough as an Espada .

So all ties back in with the Kira situation. Of course Kifune is with the bad guys and we'll see how it turns out.