View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 14:28   Link #3067
Phospholipid

I, for one, believe that he is alive. It's personal opinion and the opening is left completely up to interpretation. But I'm under the impression that R.R. (pronouciation of Lelouch in Japanese [ReReousha] R2 connection?) has a code and is now an immortal.

Here are my speculations and thoughts(remember just thoughts):

1) You don't actually get the code transfer unless the initial bearer is near death. Remember V.V.'s death and the nun's death

2) You don't activate the code until you die. Remember C.C.'s scene, and Charles killing himself (In this case, Charles knew how to activate it since VV would have told him).

3) The existence of multiple codes (well we only know of two). If these immortals want to get rid of themselves, why didn't they just do what happened to Charles? Possibly because you can't get rid of codes?

4) How would they rap up CC's happiness? How would Lelouch being dead bring a smile to her face? Why would she have a crane with her? Also she could have been crying because she knows the pain of being an immortal. For the entire series, she's essentially trying to get rid of it...Oh and how does Lelouch prove her ending statement of not being lonely?

5) Why would Jeremiah be okay with the death of his one and only master?

Anyways, there's a possibility no one knew about him getting a code and when he found out he just decided to pack up and leave without telling anyone? Characters like Lelouch only give out info on a need to know basis anyway. Hahaha what they need to do is explain this whole coding process to us.

On a side note, what if Lelouch's body was in a coffin under the hay that CC was on and she's just bringing it along with her for kicks and giggles?
Phospholipid is offline   Reply With Quote