View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 09:10   Link #267
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The second episode was as fascinating as the first. I'm completely in love with the atmosphere of this show.

The opening sequence with the crazy emperor was chilling. I wonder if our protagonist are still being ruled by a similar emperor or if the peole realized the emperor's foolishness and rose up against him. I'm thinking the latter. All we know for sure if that powers are heavily under control now and that kids that don't fit perfectly into society in one way or another (holding others back, breaking the rules) are made to disappear.

The game the kids played was pretty interesting. It seemed like yet another test to weed out the undesirable ones. It's weird that none of them have any awareness of what's going on. Actually, it's more like they don't care. They noticed Reiko's absence but just shrugged it off and forgot about her. That's a result of how they were raised up, I guess.

The queerats were just... weird. What the heck are those? Mutants? I didn't expect to see that kind of creatures here, even after cats were mentioned last week. Anyway, whatever they are, it looks like they're being used as slaves.