View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 07:11   Link #31
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I usually like Yamauchi but the art direction was so different from the previous episodes that it was jarring. It wasn't exactly his best work either. The animation was far from impressive. Thankfully, we're back to normal next week.

This episode was really thrilling and oppressive. I've got to say I was pretty impressed with Satoru, he reacted well in the face of danger and was surprisingly nice to Saki. Too bad for him he couldn't get a "reward", he must curse that library for putting these ideas into Saki's head

Hearing that humans were taught to behave like bonobos was one thing, but seeing it was another. It was a bit unsettling how natural it was for them to have sex to comfort each other (despite being only 12 years old... not that 12 year old don't have sex in our society) especially since they had never been shown to be that close before now. Saki seemed more attracted to Shun.

I didn't get the final scene of the episode. Why did the liquid that came out of the roof freak out Saki and Satoru so much? Is it because they thought it was the sky when it was actually... what was it anyway?