View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 02:28   Link #40
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I'll be starting my foray into Ep6 in an hour or so. First thing's first is to confirm just who the hell all these characters are, if in fact they are real... twitch:

I'll also start posting mini-summaries with red, blues and golds when the time comes. I'll be doing it in the same format as the ones I made for episode 5 back in August so if you've red them back then then you'll know how I'll go. Like I said I'm a lot better at this now than I used to be so I guess I can keep the confusing bits to a minimum this time. Of course like I said in the episode 5 thread, I'm not exactly fluent in Japanese and I'm limited to have had 2 classes in Japanese, some dictionaries on hand and a translator program. They aren't meant to be taken over an obviously better and more tested translation that WH will eventually be able to produce, they'll only be slightly detailed outlines of the events at hand. If anything I'll be pouring my effort in making the colored text as correct as I can.

Other posters like maybe Kamar and whoever else will likely do the same if they have time. I have to say though Ryukishi's pulled a lot of demons out of hell eventually he might just run hell out of staff.