View Single Post
Old 2006-10-03, 12:14   Link #2368
VegaArchAngel
Way to the Dawn

Send a message via MSN to VegaArchAngel
Hello, my name's Ben, and I've known about this site for quite some time, so I finally decided to register a forum account.

I'm 17 years old, and reside in Perth, Western Australia; I've been watching Anime since I was 10 years old (My first series being Neon Genesis Evangelion). Right now I have about 720gb of Anime on my PC, and an additional 250 on DVD disc, and I've watched about 4/5 of it so far. My favorite anime series' are: 1) Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, 2) BECK, 3) Great Teacher Onizuka, 4) sCRYed, 5) Fate Stay Night.

My other hobbies include playing the MMORPG World ofWarcraft, in which I play about 5 hours a night, 3 nights a week. And also playing the CCG Magic: The Gathering. I also attend LAN's often to "rebuff" my anime collection. In my free time away all of these activities, I play away at Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts 2, piecing together my own thoughts and theories to the incomplete series.

Only one genre of music can satisfy me, and that is Heavy Metal, the sub-genre's of metal that I prefer are Power, and Death.

So that's about it for my little introduction.

*The post begins to fade, with a barely legible signature scribbling itself down without aid of a pen, nor hand*
VegaArchAngel is offline   Reply With Quote