View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 10:33   Link #40836
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Slow day... with little to no update.

(actually I got lots of ideas for my other fic..... just too lazy to type them in)

On the other hand....

I might had to change the male lead again... (for god know how many time).

This time:
Male lead is poor (Cyril is technically rich even though he is a cooperate drone). Jobs are hard to come by for him.

Also he is nameless and nobody call him by his name. (Taking advantage of first person narration to make him nameless.... you don't usually call yourself by own name in your mind).
A/n: This is to point out certain unfairness in society where female's right is protected and male's right is non-existent (... as if male doesn't exist or considered as human... what is the fastest way to de-humanize a person? By not giving/removing his name.)

Nice guy who get put down by girls a lot (AKA: being ordered around).... but since he is a guy and he is nice, so long as the request isn't too overboard, he is a gentleman.
A/n: Again.... good guys get crap from radical feminist even if they are just genuinely nice.

He got a certain Drone from a friend. However, Machine is more focus on rescue than combat.
A/n: I think we got enough space/combat machine. So... we probably need other type of machines too.

=
Third person narration for females and other characters because that how the Novel is like.

Ichika use first person narration while other characters use third person.