View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 12:16   Link #22037
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Lelouch doesn't love himself, as he said in the preview, he is aware of what he is doing, and he isn't doing this to himself.
His speech inside the SoA wasn't just to use pretty words, I think it's clear he really meant what he said.

About CC we don't know. Her face at the end reminds me the face she had at the end of Turn 9 of S1, when she was lookink Kallen running toward her mother. She seems upset...but about what ? Maybe she doesn't know what she is going to do (and honestly, I wonder too...) maybe she is worry about Lelouch's geass, ...I don't know. But I don't think it's cause Lelouch became like his parenbts, he is clearly different.

And yes, Schneizel is certainly an enemy of Lelouch but nothing about some revenge, that's all.

Things are really becoming weird here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki
Agreed, everyone seems really pissed off today for some reason. Or maybe its just the kalulu fans who knows.
And you think as yourself as funny when you are saying things like this ?
Insulting Kallen fans will not help your pairing to win,so, learn to move on and to give some arguments, to change.

You aren't helping CC fans to win credibility with this sort of posts,just like Baba-I-Don't-Remember-The-Rest.