View Single Post
Old 2011-05-29, 16:02   Link #31
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Spoiler for True Tears, and how it relates to Hanasaku Iroha:
Haven't seen that other show, but I'm largely agreeing with you here. Prior to this episode I didn't have much opinion about what was going to happen here with Ko, but now...we're almost at the halfway point, and Ko's BIG attempt to try to reconnect with Ohana after a month of not seeing her has kind of gone under, and worse yet, is the fact that Ohana doesn't even know he tried.

This...just doesn't look like it's going to work out. There simply hasn't been enough personal development between Ohana and Ko's for them to base off into a sustainable relationship. Not when they're so far apart. And I don't see Ko immediately swinging back after his last attempt failed. (Just look at how pathetic this guy lokos)

Spoiler for I'm so ronery:

Everything about Ohana's character is developing except her relationship with ko. And I don't really consider Ko playing moral support counts. Ohana GREATLY appreciated Ko doing it...but the reason she was so enthusiastic was because it helped her support her job, which she's now putting so much love and energy into. You saw that last week when Ohana didn't immediately return his phone calls. Ohana now considers her work (new life) to take precedence over her old one.

By the time Ohana meets Ko again, will she even be the same person?