View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 06:08   Link #36
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Hm. Where did you hear it from that Tsubaki is voiced by Miki Itou? I did a few searches on google and none of them seemed to confirm it.
The most accurate site I could find with game seyjuu's is that site, and on G-Sen it says that Tsubaki is voiced by Kanzaki Chirou. Murasakibana Sumire is her other name she seems to use for game-roles, and AFAIK that's the name in the credits too (usually quite a few Seyjuu's use a different name sometimes).
She was the one who voiced Bunshū/Iishe in the Koihime series, Rinrin in Sister Princess, and several other roles (here's the ANN article about her).

I can't help but think of Lelouch too, every time Fukuyama-san / Houdenteirappa (one of his other names, and that's the one he seems to used here) speaks in his "theatrical" voice.

edit: By the way does Gonzou's voice actor have any other role in other games/anime? I can't seem to find much about him unfortunately, besides a role in "Trample on "Shatten"!!". His name is Iguchi Denemon in romaji (according to some sites I've found), and his name in kanji supposed to be 居口伝衛門 .

Last edited by izmosmolnar; 2009-07-27 at 07:04.
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote