Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 16:11   Link #12830
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I don't think Tsukune is the kind that likes to be dominated, but I do think that under most conditions he's an he's an herbivorous man(definition, definition 2), where most of the rest of the harem are carnivorous women, when in dealing with romantic relations. Tsukune is passively pursuing Moka while the girls are actively pursuing him. But I don't think that he'd ever get into the S&M thing like Ruby. Though Tsukune hasn't his rock bottom of that term, under normal circumstances though, he dances on the line
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a herbivorous man mean he's metrosexual? Those articles sound to me like their describing the metrosexual trend that occurred in the last few years in the US. I don't think Tsukune fits into the that category. I mean we don't see him using moisturizer or getting manicures or anything like that

He might've been weak and wimpy when R+V first started but we all know how much he's changed. He's passively pursuing Moka but that doesn't make him herbivorous. Tsukune's more like a nice guy who's fiercely protective of friends and family and he WILL kick your ass if needed - don't know if a term for that type of person exists, though.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote