Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 16:30   Link #1227
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
You know, ever since I heard about Noel Gallagher's comments about AKB48 being manufactured, I've pretty much been unable to shake that perspective from my mind. That opening scene where they showed the new girls' promo ad was particularly striking...
It's not really new that pop music, not just idols are kinda manufactured....so~~ At least Jpop idols aren't at the Kpop idols manufactured level. It's crazy, plastic surgery galore, personality training, they even do this injection thing in their legs to make it look thinner, even TV shows call them things like angels, fairies and goddesses....That post by Noel is actually pretty nice. Was expecting worst comment judging from the way he acted in the past...

Honestly there's nothing wrong with manufactured music. Music is music, if it's catchy, or resound with you and you like it then w/e I listen to all kind of music Ikimonogatari, Mr Children, EXILE, Perfume, Matsushita Yuya, Beni, Koda Kumi, and idols like AKB too. I don't get people looking down on manufactured music...even if someone don't produce their own music or write it, doesn't mean it can't be a good song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Wasn't that mayuyu touching the side of Sonata's belly just because a good portion (looking at the speed Sonata ate) of that day food "was" there?

Are we sure the next episode is about rivalry? I still think those girls may be already active successors. Would be interesting to at least get a close on them, even if they don't play an active role in the story.
I think that's their way of inserting a little...Oshiri action..

I'm guessing from the title.
Rivalry--> other KKS members.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-06-05 at 17:16.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote