Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 15:38   Link #541
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
As for the gang parading down the street, it was laughable if you wanted to laugh, but it also made a strong image. And I think anime is a myth-creator rather than a medium for simple realism. So it worked for me.
I agree - I actually loved that intro scene. Sure, it had that "look how cool we are!" overtone, but I thought it really was cool, especially with the added visual effects (colors, distortions, etc).

And to all the people complaining about the eeeww icky BL overtone ( seriously, guys) and feeling too threatened to continue watching: look, there are three main female characters in the show, right? One is a cute little gothloli who sticks with the big "bad" Red King as a Cute Item of sorts. The other wears a barely-there mini skirt and shows off her T&A in the OP (with added boob jiggle). And the third one is the resident Fanservice Queen who is shown naked twice, with the camera lingering on her, let's just say, groin area. So... what is the problem? This show has eyecandy for everyone.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-10-07 at 15:52.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote