View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 02:49   Link #2220
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
Suzaku couldn't kill Lelouch rather, he can't. That was for certain when he brought him to Charles. No matter the terribl;e deeds his best friend has committed he still couldn't bring himself to kill Lulu. Unlike Kallen who will kill him for the sake of all humanity. It could imply that, Suzaku, being the one to take Lulu's life is perhaps the only thing he won't do. Though, i'm not saying living as Zero isn't part of his punishment. He's now the one who brought peace and happiness to the people.
I understand what you mean, and I agree. I'm not sure if you saw the pictures I posted (edited the post late) so here they are again.

(Lelouch first says "This is also punishment for you" I couldn't screenshot that part and keep the text remaining.)

(In the last frame, Suzaku says those words.)

It was just that he continued to say these things after saying that tis was Suzaku's punishment that I thought that was it. It could very well be about killing Lelouch as well though. Since you didn't see the sub I thought that might shed some light on some details. ^^