View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 22:09   Link #2307
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
and yama-jii said he was the strongest in a 1000 years. also, aizen needs to be qualified with stages. for instance, yama jii was stronger when they fought, but he couldnt kill aizen and aizen would have kept evolving to be stronger eventually. one of the butterflaizen variations was probably stronger based on the fact that yamajii's reiatsu could be felt and aizen's couldnt
I think Unohana also took into account the fact that Yamamoto is dead when she made that statement. With Yama dead, until Kenpachi returns to his former self, she is the strongest. Though I'm not sure she's including the members of Squad Zero either. Just the five of them are supposed to have a power greater than the entire Gotei 13.

Obviously, Aizen's zanpakuto abilities made him far too deadly for anyone in the Gotei 13 to handle. Unohana told Ichigo not even she could stand up to his ability, but she's likely stronger than him (not counting his evolved forms) in terms of raw power.

Quote:
oddly enough, him being immortal makes more sense to me than him being such a powerful child and subconsciously making himself weak...
Well, we know there's some little monsters out there in the Rukongai. Histugaya seems to be around the same age Kenpachi was and he's a ridiculously powerful shinigami, even though by captain standards he can still be considered wet behind the ears. Even still, I guess Kid Kenpachi's power is hard to believe.

What really gets me is how after bringing one of the most powerful shinigami in history to her knees, Zaraki was able to go on living in relative obscurity for decades. He should've become a legend right there.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote