View Single Post
Old 2008-12-17, 20:01   Link #274
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGrimmjow View Post
but as you see rukia had the body puppet. and used it to regain her power as a shinigami and urahara looked at isshin says ahh looks like you got your shinigami power back. and it never said that arrancar was the person who killed his wife. but call me crazy i think its more then meets the eye some say on other forums he is the SS King. i dont believe that. that's going a little to far. but i do believe he was of some high class in SS
Ok I know this is a bit old but I have to comment on it since it just gets so much wrong.
1) the gigai Rukia had was not restoreing her powers like a normal one would in fact it was draining them and turning her human. Had she spent another month in it she would no longer have been a shinigami. It's a bit debatable if she could become one after she died again.

2) that arrancar was GrandFisher who unless KT has been realy misleading us, was the one who killed Ichigo's mother. and it is quite clear Isshin and Urahara are talking about Isshin getting revenge for that night
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.