View Single Post
Old 2009-11-07, 23:19   Link #2915
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamar View Post
Hmm...can we figure out who is the most likely to be the primary Staker/Ritual follower by looking at when these things get sloppy?

Edit: Just telling me which murders had sloppy staking etc would be great, I can try to work it out on my own.
In Episode 1, Kanon's stake was found next to his body instead of stabbed into his chest. Someone fetched Kinzo's body and used it as a fake staking victim.

In Episode 2, Shannon's stake was left lying under her body instead of stuck in her head. Kanon was supposedly staked, but we can't prove that since his body is missing. Nanjo and Kumasawa were supposedly killed before George's group, but staked after them.

In Episode 3, the second twilight victims weren't staked, so two of the stakes are unaccounted for. The first twilight victims, George, and Nanjo had wounds that could have been caused by a stake. Mammon's stake, which was supposedly the one Battler saw buried in Kyrie's stomach, was found by the police and not considered evidence of a crime.

In Episode 4, only four stakes were used. Krauss's stake was clearly stabbed into an existing wound. Shannon's and Nanjo's were left next to their heads instead of stabbed in.

In Episode 5, only one stake was used. Supposedly Hideyoshi was staked in the back, but Eva was already holding the stake when Erika arrived, so we can't prove that he was actually stabbed with it.

Last edited by LyricalAura; 2009-11-08 at 01:25. Reason: Added 1998 weirdness
LyricalAura is offline   Reply With Quote