View Single Post
Old 2008-09-09, 02:17   Link #9234
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
So now it's up to us to decide if 2 episodes worth of hate (Nunners) or 1 month worth of hate (C.C.) is seemingly remotely considered a "long" period of time, when no real spite has been shown to the latter within the month.

I'm coming up with a "no" for both.

So if this really is that heavily restricted to a long period of hatred, then I guess no one says the quote, huh?

Oh, hey, Cornelia. That's a possibility.
Why would Cornelia care? Anywho, C.C.'s possible "hate" isn't just a month, it's a secret she's been keeping ever since they met. nunnally, despite the odd use of "Lelouch," might assume it given that she's controlling the flying death fortress and has turned on her own brother. It's much harder to justify with Kallen. He drove her away and betrayed the UFN, so if anything she should be hating him, not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Ignoring that it's supposedly (supposedly) restricted to a long period of hate, I really didn't give any conclusion and said it was a possibility. You're jumping a bit too far in trying to counter the logic.

You're telling me it's utterly impossible to think someone hated you after you fought against their plans and their kingdom after being close friends with them for a long period of time?
When Lelouch provoked the response in the first place, yes, it would rather unlikely.