View Single Post
Old 2008-09-09, 02:21   Link #9235
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
C.C.: An year is perhaps a more accurate number.
A year hasn't passed since he found out she was using him to kill her. More like a month, a bit over. He had no reason to hate her before that.

Quote:
Cornelia: Not really sure, given that Lelouch knows that he is the one that should be hated (Euphie)
Very true. It's just the only female I could see saying that. Doesn't "You promised you'd make me smile" directly contradict "You don't hate me?" Crazy bitch, if I hated you, I wouldn't want to make you smile!

Quote:
Kallen: Probably not.
If we're REALLY restricting this to long periods of hate, then I concur.

Quote:
Why would Cornelia care?
Hell if I know. Who else works here?

Quote:
Anywho, C.C.'s possible "hate" isn't just a month, it's a secret she's been keeping ever since they met.
But the hatred couldn't have surfaced until the month timeframe because he outright didn't know.

Quote:
nunnally, despite the odd use of "Lelouch," might assume it given that she's controlling the flying death fortress and has turned on her own brother.
Except this is over a long period of time, am I right? So it can't be her unless she thinks he hates her for having to take care of her for her entire life since eight years ago. Doubt it.

Quote:
It's much harder to justify with Kallen. He drove her away and betrayed the UFN, so if anything she should be hating him, not the other way around.
Except she's absolutely ridiculously in love with him, so she'd naturally probably think of his view first before her own betrayal.

Quote:
When Lelouch provoked the response in the first place, yes, it would rather unlikely.
But does that really matter to her when she loves him that seriously? Of course not. She's probably extra concerned with keeping her good impression.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote