View Single Post
Old 2008-01-14, 06:49   Link #83
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Now I'm a CE fan. But I came into Gundam through Wing. I've seen the original series and X as well. Still need to get hold of the rest to watch them, but it's not from lack of wanting to watch them as I do want to watch them. Now I do see Seed as better than the original series as I find the original series absolutely cliche ridden. But for a series at it's time it probably wasn't like that. Now Seed is also cliche ridden, but not as badly. I still enjoyed MSG, and the animation doesn't bother me. It's the story that matters to me when it comes down to the series.

I think CE's biggest problem is the age of the majority of the fans. They're used to good quality animation and see anything with dated animation as being bad and aren't willing to give it a try. They've been spoilt by the time they've grown up in.

CE fans and haters have really given the universe a bad name with their extreme love/hate of the series. Which is probably why when Seed comes up it causes so many problems.
I totally agree with you. Seems we, as people who got into Gundam franchise through Wing and are now SEED fans have similar approach to this aspect
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote