View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 12:04   Link #544
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
That's too outlandish for Tokyo.. bah, let us resort to Yakuzas, vampires and some SSR stuff to make up goofy enemies.

BUT ANYWAYS.

New OC remade and done... she's actually got the shortest OC profile of my 4 chars, and yet, she took me the most time. Something's wrong here.

Miyamoto Yui (Connect/SSR)

Added to the list of:

Yamato Kyousuke (Assault)
Yamato V.H. Alexandra (Repier/Inquesta)
Hisako "Lucy" Amaterasu (SSR/CVR)

Note: I added Alexandra's skills as well. Any fluent japanese speaker such as Icy Tears... please check Alexandra's and Yui's profiles and see if I screwed up something concerning her skill.

As always, comments and reviews welcomed.
The sub and the ICBM owned by Holmes are just as ludicrous, but that's that lol.

A car bomb perhaps? Since the Yakuza are reportedly using hand grenades, I think there might be a possibility that they might escalate into using heavier weapons like disposable rockets. Besides, the Hind's guided missiles are useful for taking out a moving car bomb than a sniper rifle.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.