View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 21:07   Link #976
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
... Ok I will try one last time before giving up.
Itachi explained to Naruto (as well as Tobi to Sasuke) how he intended Sasuke to gain the MS after their fight as well as hidding the truth from him. To put it in the most simple way : Itachi's death - truth = Sasuke with MS. So learning the truth cannot possibly be the trigger. Do you understand? I don't even know why you came up with these four sentences above that have nothing to do with the facts at hand because we don't have to assume anything : we were plainly told about it.
you are wrong. see ch 550 pg 13. itachi believed that sasuke would transplant his eyes to gain EMS... itachi told naruto nothing about sasuke gaining MS, just EMS. Do you understand? you are making assumptions

Quote:
The rest of your post is similar, I'm not sure how to answer it more clearly than I already did, there have been 6 (known) characters in the last century alone to awake the MS but according to you no potentially MS wielding Uchiha ever felt sorrow in the last thousand years or so? And then -and this is possibly even funnier from where I'm standing- you explain to me that Sasuke only felt this sorrow just after the massacre, then stopped, then felt sad again 10 years later? I mean, seriously?
whats really funny is how rude you are when talking to me and being wrong to boot...you don't understand extreme sorrow. it wears off after time. its not like sasuke was experiencing extreme sorrow when he was trying to get the bells from kakashi's waist or when he was fighting gaara. he only experienced those intense emotions at the times the events that caused them actually happened. it's called human psychology. no matter what horrible thing happens to you, you don't feel the exact same sorrow for the rest of your life. it wears away in time and changes into other feelings like how sasuke turned his into revenge.

Quote:
Same as above, it annoys me because I wasted the last 5 minutes editing my post to sound less rude but I just don't see how I can put this in simpler terms.
The difference of strength between those two has no relevance whatsoever to the discussion. Itachi staged his last fight so that from Sasuke's point of view Itachi would die during their battle and he did that on purpose so that Sasuke would gain the MS.
its fine. i'm used to you being rude. its just an internet discussion after all... bottom line is that sasuke didnt kill itachi. nagato killed jiraiya as an example of someone killing another person, since you don't seem to get it.

Quote:
So no you don't totally agree because you don't understand. Killing one of the closest person to you is a very specific action, simply feeling deep sorrow is not.
this is true. but beside the point. as I've stated before people have gained MS without killing their closest friend, so it must be another cause.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote