View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 13:56   Link #18
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I guess it's not as bad as it could've been, and the visuals are pretty good, but again, why Maria, why only her?
Because Pony Canyon and Sony want to push Kanazawa's new singing career, I'd guess. The CD containing both endings was released yesterday. Her newest single, Silent Snow, was released last week, and an album entitled "claire" is scheduled to appear from Aniplex next month. It looks like the beginning of a number of releases by Kanazawa over the next couple of months.

Personally I find her singing talents to be limited at best, but this seems to be a path that many hot seiyuu follow regardless of whether they actually can sing.

TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

As for this episode's content, I kept thinking of Saki and company as some future version of the Security Council. The whole concept is just so strange with controlled warfare upon application to the humans. I'm wondering where the telekinesis issues will return. Obviously it is used as a means of control over the other species, but having spent over four months on how threatening these powers are and how they must be managed, it seemed surprising that all those issues are now put aside once they have grown up. Might we see a non-human develop these talents and challenge the entire order?

Were those just ordinary sunglasses Saki was wearing, or do they have some sort of special power? It wasn't obvious at all from watching the episode why she was wearing them.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2013-01-26 at 14:24.