View Single Post
Old 2006-05-28, 03:46   Link #1113
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Just wanna throw this out here. Has anyone here ever heard of the Akashic Record. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_Record . Basically its a record of anything and everything that ever was, will be and could be in any reality. As an example of the Akashic Record being used, In Super Robot Wars, Psychodrivers such as Ryusei Date, Kusuha Mizuha and Ingram Prisken can tap into and in some cases manipulate the Akashic record, to erase enemies from existence, Cut Time and Space make rocks fall out of the sky on enemies, have their mech's change size (Cobray) and even channel the spirits of the dead or resurrect the dead. Could Haruhi have access to the Akashic record? Either that or she is the Kwisatz Haderach.
Ryusei loved super robots, he loves to pilot, he wants to protect the world, especially his hospitalised mother. But he learnt that being a Psychodriver isn't everything, SRX and his powers didn't come from his Psychodriver abilities. Its his will to protect and teamwork with the SRX team that makes SRX and Banpreos so powerful.

Kusuha never wanted to be a Psychodriver, it was almost like a curse to her. She longed for the old times she had in school and the peace that was once there. She only chose to fight to protect and bring peace back to the world. Her responsibilty, determination and courage wouldn't be there if Brooklyn didn't exist.

Ingram died trying to stop Yuuzes from achieving his goals, the goal to have full power over the Akashic record and becoming a god of the universe. Ingram died leaving his responsibilities behind, as someone who weave the threads of fate and destiny.

Cobray at this time, who already came to realise the importance of friendship and that each individual is himself. Had to abandon his friends and live a life of solitude like Ingram did and carry on his responsibilities. He himself wasn't a Psychodriver, he is just someone who, in the end, can't shake off the threads of fate thats bound to him, as a clone of Ingram.

Oh, what the hell am I typing? Why the hell in the first place, was the Akashic record, Ideon, SRW, the mecha genre, even mentioned in a Haruhi thread?

What the heck? Someone should know how to use forums and know where specific contents should go.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote