View Single Post
Old 2007-08-04, 16:53   Link #13
Kazidoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Tell us what is your current system.

You say videos in those site. Does it happen to with videos you have in your pc ?
Videos on my computer work, sort of. The sound and video are out of sync for most of them and there's a little lag. It depends though. Claymore episode 1 has no problems, Claymore episode 18 has a second of delay, all Death Note episodes have 2 seconds of delay. Go figure. And, uh, I'll seem like an idiot for saying this but I'm really clueless with computers. As in I installed anti virus software and that's about all my computer survived with for 4 years. No maintenance, no cleaning up and deleting old data, nothing. The basics I know are that my computer was pretty powerful when I bought it a few years back. 2.8 Ghz, I recently upgraded to 1000 mb of RAM, 2 harddrives with 80 and 110 GBs of space with the second partitioned into two 55 GB disks... that's about all I can say. Right now I've been tweaking settings, trying to update some software, removing several programs, experimenting with stuff... no luck.

I'm not expecting a solution to magically appear especially the only information being these vague details but if I'd like to know how other people solved these sort of problems if they had them.
Kazidoom is offline   Reply With Quote